Friday, March 9, 2012

Can i buy the Crysis PC game used?

Can i buy the original Crysis PC game used on a site like eBay? I'm used to PS3 gaming where there isn't serial codes and such.



To buy new it's over $30, I'd prefer to save money.



On a second thought, should I skip Crysis and Crysis Warhead and move straight to Crysis 2?Can i buy the Crysis PC game used?
Don't download from PirateBay, it's illegal and usually carries trojan viruses.

Then, to your question, answer is no. Crysis 2 runs on newer systems only, on new software and is registered to a single account. For instance, I buy the game new, and I enter (on my account) the game's CD key. This CD key gets locked to my account, and thus anyone after me who wants to install the game needs to have a different CD key.

For this reason many "trading companies" don't accept used PC games.

EDIT: The first Crysis games might run better on your PC. I'd recommend playing them first (specially Warhead, good game) and then see how they run. If they run laggy or slow, then Crysis to isn't going to do very well on your system... :)Can i buy the Crysis PC game used?
http://thepiratebay.org/search/crysis%20鈥?/a> right here. free. hope u got AWESOME pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment