Friday, March 9, 2012

How to extract Crysis code from a PC?

My buddy lost my crysis install book. and using a key gen code won't allow me to play online. The game is still installed on my crappy computer. Is it possible for me to extract the code on my crap computer so that i can use it for my new one?



My old PC is armed with an 8600gt and my new one is a 9800gtx i have a 17in screen and im not going all out anyway. Just wanna play online.



Bottom line:

1. I have the game disk, lost the booklet

2. game is installed on the 8600gt comp

3. want to extract code from old comp to help install onto new comp.



Email me or reply to this with answers or need of additional information.

JohnRazic@gmail.comHow to extract Crysis code from a PC?
I am afraid the key is lost for good... If your using steam (http://store.steampowered.com/) , you could try contacting customer support and provide your purchase details to retrieve the key.



Sorry mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment