Friday, March 9, 2012

Crysis Warhead Product Codes?

Recently I tried launching crysis warhead and I get the message that I have it installed on too many computers. This is strange because it has worked on this computer plenty of times before on this computer and I have never installed it on another computer. I've only ever had it installed on 2 of my computers which is under the limit they give you of 3, so I'm not really sure what happened that could be causing me to get this message.Crysis Warhead Product Codes?
What ahs likely happened is that your previous installation tokens have not been revoked, so the activation systems assumes you already have it installed 3 times (or more).



You should be able to revoke your installation token by uninstalling the game properly, which should automatically attempt to connect with the activation server to revoke your installation token.



I would advise to conatct EA's tech support directly. You will need to have an active "EA screen name" and you can log in to this page:

http://customersupport.ea.com/loginapp/login.do?



Usually with cases involving sensitive material (CD keys, registrations, etc.) it's best to contact the Customer Support directly.Crysis Warhead Product Codes?
Someone could have taken your code and used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment